Thinking poetry and occasional musings, sometimes nurtured by wine.
Tag cloudageing beauty children climate conciousness corporate creation death democracy depression desire drinking economics environment fantasy greed haiku happiness hope human interaction inequity insight living loneliness love lust men myth nature perception philosophy politics purpose reflection regret religion science Sex society time values wealth wisdom Women youth
- RT @tveitdal: Fiji's villagers move uphill to escape global warming's rising seas blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geoffreyl… 1 day ago
- #climate #climatechange #climatescience I'd very much appreciate an informed perspective on this thought... thetreesarewatching.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/glo… … Thanks. 1 day ago
- I’m helping protect Antarctica's ocean for the future, you should too. #JoinTheWatch today! antarcticocean.org via @Antarcticocean 1 day ago
- #climate #climatechange #climatescientists I'd very much appreciate a perspective on this thought... thetreesarewatching.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/glo… Thanks. 1 day ago
- Fighting Iodine Deficiency through Fertilizer and #Irrigation. Child mortality down, IQ up, livestock production up. farmingfirst.org/2011/02/fighti… 4 days ago